Hello & Welcome One & All

Hopefully we can share a smile or two as the days of our lives intertwine. Cheers & best wishes to all who drop by.

Monday, March 16, 2009

~ MEET MISSY & PRISSY ~

Welcome to Spring! Our hostess is the wonderful Ms. Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality and I'm sure you'll love visiting her blog and seeing how she is "fluffing for spring" and also to check out the other participants for this fun party.

*
Meet Missy & Prissy...our twin bunnies who are so busy painting & decorating eggs for the Easter egg hunt next month. These little bunnies came from Ross. I had admired one of them when DH and I were in there but didn't want to spend $34.99 for one...so I whined and went home empty handed...then a few days later I went back and bought one reasoning that I deserved to have her. Lo & behold, the same day my DH had gone to a different Ross & bought one as a surprise for me...so we had a good laugh & debated whether one should be returned and as you can see...neither went back to the store.
*
I just love their little dresses, bloomers, hats and their fancy little shoes...each is holding a basket of flowers & carrots. They are sitting on some chairs that hold plants on our patio.
*
Just look at that cute little furry bunny tail and a shoulder bag holding more carrots...egg decorating must make a bunny very hungry!
*
And do you remember this precious Easter banner I won a while back from Penny who had to close her blog "Miss Goody 2 Shoes" for personal reasons. I was just tickled PINK to win it. She made this adorable banner to giveaway on Roy's Progress! blog.
If you get a chance, go by Roy & Elizabeth's blog & wish him well in his fight with cancer.
*
Well, this is a small sample of my "spring fluffing"...Thank you Ms. Rhoda for hosting this party...I'm on way to enjoy what you & the others are doing!
♥♥♥♥♥

94 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Bo! I love your bunnies! And how sweet of your DH to think of you and get one of them for you! Hope you are having a good week!...hugs...Debbie

Anonymous said...

Your bunnies are so cute, Bo! The banner is wonderful, too!

Tardevil said...

What a sweet DH you have! You've got to love a man that shops! The bunnies are precious. I love your new picture on your profile! LOL!

Blondie's Journal said...

Bo,

What a sweet story behind the bunnies. Can you imagine if you & DH went to the same Ross store and bumped in to each other, bunnies in hand!! :-)

They do look precious in your little chairs. The way you have the pics framed I didn't know they were your own photos at first!

Thanks for the info on Roy and the link. I will stop by.

xoxo
Janie

KBeau said...

Cute bunnies and such fancy dresses. And I love your new header for spring.

rebel said...

What sweet bunnies! Makes me want a bunny. I have wild ones that run around everywhere but yours are so cute.....

Deb said...

Hi Bo! L♥ve Them Bunnies! I didn't see them or for sure I would own one. The banner is perfect with them. Boy you sure know your FLUFF. LOL!!! Deb

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Hi Bo,
I love those adorable bunnies and the sweet story that goes with it. I also think the banner you won is quite lovely, cute post. Cindy

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Bo, I am just dropping by to say, HI! And I miss you. I just noticed your profile picture for the first time. You are a cutie! I love your bunnies. Hugs, Terrie

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hey Bo...I forgot to say Happy Anniversary! You and your sweetie are a cute couple!...Debbie

Anonymous said...

Evening, Bo! I love those precious little sweetly dressed up bunnies! They are doing such a good job getting all the eggs ready! I love that little banner too! I wish Mr. Random Number Thingy had a crush on me! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Sweetie said...

Bo - The bunnies are so very sweet. How wonderful of your hubby to buy one for you. Your header really looks good.
Sweetie

xinex said...

Awwww Bo! You really do have a very sweet hubby! Funny story about the bunnies!They are really pretty....Christine

janet said...

aww that easter wreath is so beautiful and i bet so special to you. Your bunnies sitting at the table look so sweet.
thanks for sharing
hugs
janet

Lisa (aka) French said...

Bo~~~lookie at those little cuties!!! Love the banner and you surprised me with that new pic thought I had clicked on the wrond blog there for a minute;) Your gorgeous dahling just gorgeous!! and I miss you!!! Hugs French;) xoxo

Deb said...

your twin bunnies are just too cute!

Darlene said...

I LOVE those little twin bunnies! They are just adorable. How sweet that your dh bought one for you also....he know you "needed" her!! That banner is great....I remember when you won it!

Stacey said...

Morning Bo! Your tea party bunnies are sweet. Your banner is adorable too.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Bo! I'm so glad you got your bunnies, not one but two! Go girl...sweet banner too. Thank you for joining the party today! xoxo

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

GM BO, first off girl I have to tell you I love your new pics of yourself and your new blog look...and I think that was one of the sweetest things your DH did for you means he listens to what you want sighs...Now those bunnies dolls have got to be the sweetest little things and the way you have them set up is just darling...May you have a safe and Blessed day dear friend...hugs and smies Gloria

Nancy Rosalina said...

Bo, those bunnys are adorable and the story about them is priceless! Love your new blog picture too! Nancy

santamaker said...

Hi Bo,
Wow you did a remake of your blog! Looks fab as well as you picture!
Just loving the bunnies, they look so cute and fun.

Twice as Nice said...

While the bunnies are cuteness, nothing is more precious than the story behind them. What a sweet, sweet, man you have!! He really loves you bunny bunches!!

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Mornin' Girlfriend...

Happy Spring Fluffing! Girl, your little Missy and Prissy bunnies are just "out of this world" adorable...I love how you set them up in front of your fireplace...what a cute vignette! And isn't your honey the sweetest...going and getting one of those pretty little bunnies for you!!! I tell ya, there's just something about a man who will buy bunnies for his wife...it just melts my heart!

Have a wonderful Wednesday, Sweetie!
Love ya,
Chari
PS...Love that pretty header picture...so cheery and Spring-like!

Anonymous said...

Bo, What a sweet story with the bunnies, you really are married to the kindest man on God's green earth! I wanted to stop by and thank you for your prayers on my surgery and to let you know that it all went well and I am feeling great, if just a wee bit bored! LOL. Thanks again, and enjoy this day! Sue

Anonymous said...

They are darling.How unique of your hubby.Wowow.I tell my dh,not just hint.I copy him off pics and tell hime what store,bla,bla.When the occasion gets here he says,well,what do you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!grrrrrrrrrrr.
This is awesome.You trained him right girl...ann

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi Bo, These Miss Bunnies are just too cute! The entire vignette is just downright precious! Love the banner! My favorite is the fancy gals' fancy shoes! :)

Happy Anniversary, a day late! I loved the cartoons! I literally did laugh out loud! LOL! Wishing you many more happy years! :) ~hugs, Rhonda

Sue said...

Well, those are a couple of cuties.

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful banner - love the colors! Cute bunnies!

Manuela

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Well My Mercy! If those aren't the cutest little prissy bunnys! Reminds me of my twin "grandgirls" - How sweet!
See ya!

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

That's too funny that both you & your hubby purchased the exact same bunny on the exact same day. I think you were right to keep them both. They are more adorable as twins.

Beca said...

Your bunnies are so sweet! Thanks for the tour.

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

Hi Bo,
Your bunnies are so darn cute....and what a love your hubby is.....your decorations are so pretty and your twins look great in their little chairs.....all ready for Easter....and of course that banner is adorable....I love the black and white....great gift....have a great and wonderful day....
Hugs,
Mo :-)

Amanda said...

CA-UTE banner! I love it! Everything is super cute!

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

So sweet! I can see i'm going to have to come up with a banner this year. I just love them! SOOOO cute!

Anonymous said...

Gosh Bo, where did the day go? I was so busy visiting bloggers for Wordless Wednesday I lost track of who I visited or not. I love your twin bunnies and the story about them. They look so cute in their chairs. Your Easter banner is so sweet. Spring has sprung in your household. Your new header is beautiful. I can't do that but I am happy with my rainbow mountain view. Beverly and Dawn did it for me. Typepad is so hard to work with sometimes. At least for my computer challenged brain.

I hope your day was happy and fun. That's what life is all about. We need to seize the day!! A friend, now passed, always said that and lived it.

Big hugs to you today...Jeanne

Bonita said...

How precious!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Oh Bo, those bunnies dying eggs are just too cute! And I'm so glad you didn't return one of them. That is just too fun to be able to remember each time you look at them that your husband bought you one of them. That is so sweet. Your Easter banner is so pretty. Happy Spring Fluffing! laurie

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

I'm baaaaack! I forgot to tell you that the picture on your header is gorgeous. laurie

~CC Catherine said...

Bo, I'm lovin Missy & Prissy. Those little furry tails and purple dresses are adorable., and who could resist those faces! ;) ~CC Catherine

Kathy said...

Love Missy and Prissy Bo and you have the bestest hubby in the world (along with Vanni of course :-).

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Bo, your bunnies are as sweet and cute as can be! Love them! I love how they are having a fun little party at your table, too!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Jewel Sauls said...

That is too funny that you and hubby bought the same bunny! I'm glad you kept them both - that way they can keep each other company!;-) Love your banner also! :D Jewel

Melissa Miller said...

Bo You and your hubby are so cute!
I love that he did that for you.

Missy and Prissy are so adorable in their precious outfits!
Love how you displayed them around a table and the Easter sign is darling.

Happy Spring!
~Melissa :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Bo, I have been meaning to Email you about our Beth to update you on her cancer but we have had no news at all. I hope that means she is status quo.

How wonderful your grandson is visiting. I know how much that means to you. Enjoy and stay away from the computer.

Hugs and love...Jeanne

April said...

Bo~
Your bunnies are too cute! That is so funny that your hubby went out and bought one for you without your knowing it...then, you ended up with two! SCORE! :)

Picket said...

Morning girl...I have never seen such fancy bunnies! They are so cute..my little Sofie would have a fit over them! How sweet that you hubby surprised you with one..love that banner also...looks like you're set for Easter! I hope you are having a great week sweetie!

Beth at Aunties said...

Your bunnies are so precious as is the story of your acquiring them!!!;-)
The banner looks great. I am so glad you won it!

Kathleen Ellis said...

Adorable!!!
and what a cute story!
Happy Spring!
;-D

Judi said...

Bo
Great minds think alike dont they? Thats so sweet of your hubby picking one up as a surprise for you. They are so adorable and now you have the pair. You are having fun decorating for Easter. sweet.
Have a lovely evening
Judi

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Your bunnies are adorable Bo! Thye really do look like they are painting Easter eggs. It was sweet your husband bought you one as a surprise.


Love the pretty new header too!

Hugs, Pat

nikkicrumpet said...

I just love that banner that Penny made...And it sure looks adorable as a backdrop to those wonderful bunnies. I wouldn't have returned one either! They are just too dang cute...and I love all the amazing details. Your blog looks beautiful! I love the header picture...and the little scrolly Bo's Joys...how cool!

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Hi Bo...your sweet bunnies are just about the cutiest little bunnies ever! And what a wonderful DH you have! Tell him all the blogging ladies out here think he is AWESOME! :-) Susan

ksarra said...

Those two little ladies are adorable, just all dressed up for Spring! I can see why you wanted them, and what a sweet gift from your husband!

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Bo, Thanks for the hugs!!

"Blossom" said...

Such cute helpers Bo. I bet your're glad you didn't take one of them back. One has to have a friend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bo, I had therapy this am and the day flew by. I did Cielo's event today for Sunday. I also did a foodie thingy for next Friday. I am beat. Is yTur grandson still visiting? thank for your sweet comment today and always. I love those grands so much. I know you do too.

Gotta check my recipe so I better run. I want a nap!!!

Love you...Jeanne

Margaret said...

On the way home from Melbourne in the train most days you can see some rabbits in the same field, they are adorable in real life as your sweet Ladies are.

xinex said...

Hi Bo! Oh please come and visit our city. I would love to meet you! You know I hear so much about deer eating flowers in the garden but we have been so lucky cause they have never bothered our plants and flowers. They are just so gentle and they come all the time....Christine

imjacobsmom said...

Pretty Header! Your twins are adorable - too cute to take either one back. I like how you have them set up. Hope you are having a fun spring! ~ Robyn

Designs on 47th Street said...

You DO have a very sweet husband to surprise you with a bunny. That really is a cute story! ;)

Did anyone but me think there was another "Bo" out there in blog land? When I saw your new picture, I thought it was a different person.

It was nice reading your thoughts on my post today. You are such a dear, dear person ~~ I'm quite sure everyone you encounter feels your sweet spirit.

Femin Susan said...

lovely bunnies they look cute.

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

Hi Bo,
Thanks for stopping by and for all your good carma when you leave such sweet comments....I love your new photo...I ment to tell you that the last time I visited....hope you have a wonderful evening....
Hugs,
Mo :-)

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

ment karma Bo...sorry

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Hey sweet BO, thanks for coming by...and you are right my lofe is like an "I LOVE LUCY" show..adnormal thing happen to me!! Now I have been looking at your slide show and what a beautiful home and yard you have..May you have a great weekend dear friend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Anonymous said...

Good morning Bo, I didn't get over yesterday as we did some spring clean up in our yard. I mostly watched but managed to clean up my lily garden. My poor lilies were in need of help. I was so worn out I rested most of the remaining hours in the day. I love to garden but I have to wait for more healing.

I did the spring party, come over if you have time.

Hugs xo...Jeanne

"Blossom" said...

Bo, thanks for stopping over even though you didn't have anything to post; that's ok not every gal goes shopping every week like I do! LOL
Did you see Gloria's soup tureen and Tootsie's angels. I want tell you every thing they bought so check out their site. Thanks,
Blossom

Kathleen said...

Everybody needs "some bunny" to love..2 is better!
They are adorable.
Thanks for the visit , and kind comment on my blog..
Happy Sunday!
Kathleen

Laurie - Decorating Fanatic said...

Hi Bo! I love the bunnies & their little painting party! And you did marry the right man for him to go back & buy a bunny for you! How sweet! :)
Thanks for stopping by to see my MANY D.C. pictures! lol. I couldn't leave anything out & sort of figured many would like to see the antique stores too! Take care. ~ Laurie

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hello my friend...

So glad that you stopped by this morning...I love when you visit! Girl, I wished that I had all of my Spring cleaning done...I'm just getting a start on it! I'm not in too much of a rush, we're supposed to get more snow tomorrow...that means more messy floors! Hehe!

Hope that you're having a restful and super Sunday, Sweetie!
Love ya,
Chari
PS...I know that I said it before but your little bunnies are simply adorable! I love pink & lavender so they just sing to my heart!

Lynda said...

Hi, Bo!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, and especially for saying 'hello'! I see you're from Texas, too! I've enjoyed looking at your blog, and I've added it to my list of 'favorites'. Your bunnies are so cute, and how sweet of your DH to buy one for you, too! He's definitely a keeper!

Lorrie said...

Bo I love your bunnies. Your husband is a sweetie. I thing your Spring fluffing is terrific.

bj said...

So sorry to be so late in getting around to see you. I'm telling you, I just can't seem to get things done like I used to...as you know, I have been working on two bedrooms and am fixing to start on the 3rd...I just am not as fast as I used to be, either. takes me forever...
I love your bunnies and that banner is so sweet. I would like to make myself one ....no time, tho.
Happy evening, bj

bj said...

So sorry to be so late in getting around to see you. I'm telling you, I just can't seem to get things done like I used to...as you know, I have been working on two bedrooms and am fixing to start on the 3rd...I just am not as fast as I used to be, either. takes me forever...
I love your bunnies and that banner is so sweet. I would like to make myself one ....no time, tho.
Happy evening, bj

Sweetie said...

Bo - I love your sweet bunnies. How very special that DH bought you one too. Your arrangement is lovely.
Hugs,
Sweetie

Anonymous said...

Hi my Bo, Today we are off to Atlanta again. Bill needs his hearing aids adjusted. A big day ahead but we are meeting my sister for lunch. I love that.

Have a wonderful day.

Hugs xo...Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Hi Love, I can see right away I've missed so much by not visiting you. I do want to thank you for your visit and I'm going over right now to read about Laurie.

Love Ya and Miss Ya,
Chris

roy/elisabeth dean said...

Bo, that Bunny setup is adorable! The banner just highlights it! I have collected bunnies since I was about 15 years old, so my house looks like it is always decorated for Easter!!!
I have missed Penny so much....do you have a way of getting in touch with her?
♥,Lilly

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

GM BO, thanks for coming by you know I always love to see you there..Hope you have a great Monday girl..hugs and smiles dear friend...Gl♥ria

Sue said...

Bo,
Spayd's passing was such a shock. Nothing warned us that she was even ill. Thanks for the heads up about the chocolate mulch. I think that is what the kids use. I'm off to check into this. Thanks again.
Sue

SmilingSally said...

Lady, you've got 70 bucks worth o' bunnies! What a sweetie your husband must be. You sound as spoiled as I am. Thanks for sharing.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Bo thank you so much for stopping by my Met. Mon and as always leaving such kind and gracious remarks. I really do appreciate it. I love the chocolate in the kitchen also. It was a real daring for me, but I do like it. Hugs, Marty

Unknown said...

Looks like you are on your way to being ready for spring! Everything looks great!

:) diane

Lisa & Alfie said...

OMG! Is it really spring already? I am here in freezing cold, wet SF feeling this is the longest winter ever. Thanks for the bright, cheery post Bo!
Lisa & Alfie

Anonymous said...

Bo, I had to come back to tell you your dream is not too far off the mark about that house. It is so in need of some major repair. It has it's charm. I think I need to post it. I think I will for outdoor Weds.
I am so tired from our trip to Atlanta. We ended up not getting home until 7:00pm. LOL.

Hugs xo...Jeanne

Tootsie said...

love your fluffing!!!!
I really love that photo at the top of your blog...have a good week friend!

bj said...

Hi, Bo...
Thanks for all your sweet words on my yellow bedroom. Yes, we also have the Plantation blinds through-
out our house, including this room... Just wanted the shutters in my bedroom...I've always loved wooden shutters....

Anonymous said...

Bo, I really think everyone will love this poppy seed bread, it is so moist and tasty! I forgot to mention that it freezes really really well too! Let me know if you make it, I am actually going to hobble around the kitchen today and make a batch! Enjoy, Sue

Anonymous said...

Hi Bo I am on my way to take photos for tomorrows post (outdoors) You will see your 'dream' house. Laughing!

Hugs...Jeanne

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

GM BO< Girl I hope you are OK I have missed seeing you around..May you have a great day dear friend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Southern Lady said...

What precious little bunnies, Bo! ... and I know they're even more special to you since your sweet hubby surprised you with one.

I love your pretty header photo, too!

Sincerely,

Janie

Anonymous said...

Hi Bo, I agree there are some very good things about the cabin. The bad thing is the disrepair. It would take money and dedication to fix it properly. The owners have children so my guess they will be deciding what to do with it. Money is no object with this family and they own lots of property here. We will just have to wait and see. When the dogwoods are in bloom the property has lots of trees and it looks like a mass of whit heaven. I'll take a photo when the time is right. I didn't hurt myself but I did lose my glasses. LOL. I had to walk all over the tall weeds to find them. Such is life. Smile.

Have a great day. Is your grandson still there?

Hugs...Jeanne

Kat said...

Those bunnies are adorable! And I love that you and your DH went out and bought them on the same day. That could explain why you've been married so long lol! Thanks for stopping by. Hope the bear didn't scare you! Hugs, Kathy

Deb said...

Hi Bo! Love that phrase! Blowing your skirt up! LOL!!!! Hope you're doing great! Deb