Hello & Welcome One & All

Hopefully we can share a smile or two as the days of our lives intertwine. Cheers & best wishes to all who drop by.

Monday, September 1, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED FOR QUIRKY THINGS!

......I'VE BEEN TAGGED!.....

My new & funny friend Nikki at http://nikkicrumpet.blogspot.com/ has tagged me! I am supposed to list six Quirks about myself.......

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Mention the rules on your blog.

3. List 6 unspectacular quirks.

4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking to them on your post and then commenting them to let them know that they are "it."


Quirky things about me?.. Okay...Well, here goes:

1. I am addicted to CARMEX lip balm which I use to keep my lips kissably soft, but DH won't kiss me when I have it on or he immediately wipes his mouth after a quick smooch...

2. My toilet tissue and paper towels must go OVER the roll rather than UNDER.

3. Even though I am a born & bred Texan, people think I'm quirky because I won't eat watermelon (love cantaloupe), won't eat homemade ice cream (love the store bought) and won't eat fresh water fish (love seafood)...I guess I am WEIRD!

4. I HATE wearing a bra...and around the house I often won't.

5. I have to straighten crooked pictures.

6. I am very claustrophobic...I had to leave an exhibit at Elvis' Graceland when too many people crowded into a trophy room.

7. I know, I know....I was only supposed to list 6, but I am so new to blogging I couldn't figure out how to include the cute little "I've Been Tagged" icon...boo, hiss at myself!!


This was FUN and rather than naming any particular bloggers to participate, I want to name any and all who might want to jump in and show your quirky side...


9 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey Bo, you are funny, I love Carmex and I take loads and loads of it back to England for all the family (can't get it over there).

Crooked pics, hate them.

You are funny with your food though haha.

Claustrophobia is not nice :(

Have a wonderful week, hugs, Kathy

Unknown said...

Hi Bo,
We have a few things in common...I hate bras too...but have to wear one! And I am slightly claustrophobic too!
Have a great day,
Diane

bj said...

'mornin', Bo...
I loved reading your quirky things.
We do have a few in common. I don't wear bras a LOT of the time. My granddaughters say, "Ewwwww, Memaw". lol
I also am highly claustrophobic !
Hope your day is really GOOD..

CIELO said...

The House in the Roses is having a Window Party this Friday, and wish you could participate.... only thing you need to do is show us your favorite window of your home.... it promises to be fun! come see!

cielo

Lisa & Alfie said...

Hi back at you Bo!
Thank you for dropping by my blog and welcome to blogland.
I have established some of the most wonderful friendships through blogging and it looks like you are off to a great start here.
I will add you to my roll as well so others can discover you.
P.S. When I get home, it's shoes off first and bra second.
Be talking to you soon!
LIsa & Alfie

Deb said...

Hi Bo! I need carmex and never bother to buy any. My lips are chapped a lot. Although my husband has never said anything, he has probably had a few scratches. LOL!!! Deb

Rue said...

Hi Bo :)

Great meme! I would've been Claustrophobic too... yikes!

rue

nikkicrumpet said...

I'm with you on the claustrophobia! And on the No-bra thingie. The toilet paper issue just made me laugh. Hope you have a great night!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bo
I love your quirky list! Seems we have some things in common.

Your new photo is great!