Hello & Welcome One & All

Hopefully we can share a smile or two as the days of our lives intertwine. Cheers & best wishes to all who drop by.

Monday, February 23, 2009

SISTERHOOD AWARD

I am honored to have received this "Sisterhood Award" from Carol @
Carol's Heirloom Collection ...as I write this Carol is anxiously awaiting the arrival of her first grandchild, Baby Ethan....Many happy days are ahead for her as a new Grandmother!

The rules of this award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Here are the sweet 'sisters' I'm passing this award on to!
In no particular order:
I pass this award on to every name on my Blog List because that's why you are on my list and also any visitors that leave nice comments... I think each of you show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
I know I broke the rules...but I can't single out only 10 recipients when I think all of you are deserving!
♥♥♥♥♥

37 comments:

bj said...

Well, thank ya, ma'mam....I have this one but will add your name beneath it, too.
Happy day, bj

Gone said...

Congrats on your NEWEST award, Bo!!! You sooooooo deserve them!!

;-)

April said...

Congrats on your award, Bo! Thanks you for your kinds comments today...much appreciated!♥

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

Good Morning Bo,
Just came by to say hello and saw you received a beautiful award....Congratulations...you are so sweet and I love everytime I see your name pop up on my comments....Have a wondewrful day sweet Bo.
Hugs,
Mo ;-)

Linda (Nina's Nest) said...

Congrats to you! And thanks for stopping by and leaving some nice comments. Linda

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Bo! congrats on that award! And I LOVE your new header...so festive! Have a great week...hugs...Debbie

Anonymous said...

Hello Bo, my sisterhood friend. This is the perfect award for you my sweet friend. You always leave the best comments with such heart and love. I so look forward to your comment every day. You always make me smile with gratitude to know and have a friend such as you. Thank you for being my friend.

I am up and about and getting better each day. I got dressed yesterday. Woo, Woo!

Hugs and love...Jeanne

~CC Catherine said...

Bo, that is so kind of you to share this Sisterhood award with everyone! ;) I accept! ;) I just wanted to also stop in and say thanks for leaving such sweet comments on my posts! I enjoy your visits and always enjoy your thoughts, ideas, and opinions! Thanks again...have a great Monday! ~CC Catherine

Judi said...

Congratulations to you for receiving this award and thank you from me for accepting it from you!
Thats soooo sweet.
Carol must be just in 7th heaven right about now. Exciting and happy times.
have a lovely day
Judi

Nancy Rosalina said...

Congrats on that award! You are so deserving! Nancy

santamaker said...

Congrats on your award! You deserve a whole bunch of them!
I really enjoyed seeing Micki's yard. It was beautiful.

Carole Burant said...

Congratulations on receiving such a well deserved award, dear Bo, and thank you so much for passing it on to all of us:-) Hope this week is a great one for you!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Bo! Congratulations on the award and thank you so much!!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Bo! You are such a nice blogging friend-I can see why you have been selected!

Lorrie said...

Congratulations Bo and thanks so much for sharing with everybody. The blogging commnunity just has some of the nicest people around.

nikkicrumpet said...

I love this award...the sentiment behind it is wonderful....we are like a bunch of sisters...who don't even fight!

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Congrats on your award, Bo! :)
You are so very deserving of it! ~hugs, Rhonda

Melissa Miller said...

Congrats Bo! Well deserved.

Thanks for your kind words and understanding on our move. I appreciate it.

Have a wonderful evening.
~Melissa ;)

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

BO Congrats on your award girl...hope you are doing great girl!! have a wonderful week...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Anonymous said...

Congratulatons Bo!!

rebel said...

Congratulations! You totally deserve this award because you are always leavin' the nicest comments on my blog and readin' what other people say about you, well, you are just a very nice person. You seem to go out of your way to make someone feel good about what they have blogged. I enjoy your blog so much and consider you a friend.

Stacey said...

I can never follow those rules either! You definitely deserve this sweet award. You have been sweet to everyone that crosses your path in blogland. :)

Blondie's Journal said...

Bo,

I am so happy to see you get this award, you are so deserving. You are always kind enough to visit me & obviously with 77 followers, you are loved in blogland!!

xoxo
Janie

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Congratulations Bo! This sisterhood of bloggers is just the best, and you are one of the best sisters in it! laurie

Kristens Creations said...

Hi Bo, Congrats on the award! Thanks so much for your prayers, I really appreciate them. Glad you haven't forgotten about me! Kristen

Tardevil said...

Congrats on the award, sweet Bo! I hope you had a great weekend. My parents were here, so I haven't had much blogging time! :O)

xinex said...

Cograts, Bo! You definitely deserve this award. You are one of the nicest persons I know..Christine

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Bo, you are always such a sweetheart! You deserve that award sooooo much, and thank you for kindly passing it out to all of us.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Anonymous said...

Bo, this award couldn't go to a nicer person. I love visiting you and reading about what you've been up to.

Love Ya,
Chris

SmilingSally said...

Congratulations on your new award.

Darlene said...

Congratulations Bo on your new award! We are ALL bloggy sisters!!♥

Bridget said...

Bo, Congrats on the award and thank you for sharing!
ROFL about the moomuus. I've often thought it would be lovely to live in Hawaii so I could just live in one. Too bad they haven't caught on on the mainland!
Hugs, Bridget

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Wonderful award Bo! You deserve it so much as you are a wonderful blog friend and always uplifting.

You should try a King cake -- it's really just a fnacy cinnamon roll..so yummy and easy to make!

Sweetie said...

HI Bo - Congratulations on your award. You St. Patrick header is great.
Hugs,
Sweetie

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Bo...

Girl, you always just make my day when you come by!!! Thank you so much for all of your sweet, sweet compliments on my little frenchy studio/office! I sure do appreciate it!!!

Well my friend, Congratulations for receiving the "Sisterhood" Award...I can't think of a sweeter lady for it to go to!!!

Love ya,
Chari

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your award. I just found your place and it is great!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bo! Oh, I'm so glad we've found each other and I appreciate your good wishes to me! I've entered your tiny name in the giveaway and good luck!!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)