Hello & Welcome One & All

Hopefully we can share a smile or two as the days of our lives intertwine. Cheers & best wishes to all who drop by.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thank you God


Of all the many, many things I am thankful for at this time of Thanksgiving, this is the one I am so very THANKFUL for....My grandson Evan who turned 13 in October. He just got braces in August so that's why the funny little closed mouth grin...
~~I l♥ve you EVAN~~

Thank you God

66 comments:

Anonymous said...

GM Bo, oh he's so handsome. I have the perfect girl for him. LOL I know you are grateful for him and I'm sure he does you proud. I also hope you and your family have a very safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

(((Love Ya,))))
Chris

Carol said...

Hi Bo!
Your grandson is a real cutie!
I wish you & yours a wonderful Thanksgiving, enjoy!
Smiles,
Carol

Anonymous said...

Hello Bo, your comment is on Dawn's post. LOL. I thought I was on your post and it was Dawn. My day is starting off a little crazy. I still have to focus on making pumpkin pies and yeast rolls.

Your grandson is so handsome and his braces are well hidden. Our grandchildren make the world go round. Our love is beyond words. I so know where you are coming from on this post my friend.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Blessings and love...Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Morning, Bo! Oh your grandson is so cute!! Watch out young ladies - here comes THE BOY!!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;) P.S. thank you for liking my new look. I like yours too! :)

bj said...

How fun your blog background is...
Your boy here is precious. Yes, you are right ....we all have such love for our kids, grandkids, family in general.
love, bj

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Bo, your grandson, Evan, is a handsome young man! Can't wait to have some grandchildren of my own one day. :-) Susan

Unknown said...

Hi Bo,
He sure is good looking! Bet he will be beating the girls away with a stick! LOL
Diane

Lisa (aka) French said...

Ahhh Miss Bo what a handsome young man he is;) Yet again my main blog is not updating....I tried to figure out how to contact them about this issue and have had no luck I had no idea so many new posts were out...trying to find them all now~~Hugs and a Happy Thansgiving to you French;) xoxoxo

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Oh, how sweet, Bo! Isn't he a cutie? I hope that you and your family have a wonderfully Blessed Thanksgiving! xoxo

Pug1 said...

Hi Bo...your grandson is a cutie! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! CHEERS! Michele

Anonymous said...

OMG Bo!!!! Evan is so handsome! He looks just like me! (LOL) He is a very handsome boy! You are both very lucky to have one another!

Big Hugs
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Donna Marie

Designs on 47th Street said...

What a nice looking young man. I know he makes you proud. I'm the grandmother to three grandsons and they sure do pull at my heart too. :)

Kathy said...

God did good Bo, Evan is precious and so is his grandma, have a magical thanksgiving ((((Kathy))))

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving dear BO...hugs and smiles Gloria

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Bo, he is an absolute doll baby! And I remember well not wanting to smile with a mouth full of metal. He is still adorable, smiling or not. I know you're a proud grandmother!

Happy Day Before Thanksgiving! :-)

XO,

Sheila

Lynette said...

What a handsome young man Bo!! Happy Thanksgiving and if you are traveling - be safe.
Lynette

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Bo, Evan is SO handsome! If all 3 of my granddaughters weren't so young, I'd be trying to get them together! Thanks so much for the nice note you left on my blog. I love the fact that I recorded yours and your dh's first meeting, and I love the fact that you are obviously so still in love. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. laurie

Rhondi said...

Hi Bo
Just stopping by to say Happy Thanksgiving.
Hugs, Rhondi

Deb said...

Hi Bo! he is very handsome, I love a smile with braces. Deb

Anonymous said...

What a sweet looking grandson Evan is. Very handsome. This is a lovely post....I can tell he means the world to you...*hugs*.
Have a lovely day.
Judi

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

What a handsome youn man! I am also the grandmother of one grandson who means the world to me...my 8 year old Andrew! Aren't they wonderful? Have a great Thanksgiving...Debbie

Anonymous said...

Evan looks like a very fine young man, dear Bo! I wish you and your family a very happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Evan is a great looking fella, Bo!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sweetie said...

Bo - Your grandson is one handsome young man. I like that grin and there's something special about a white shirt and tie. I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Hugs,
Sweetie

Carole Burant said...

Oh boy, he must have the girls knocking on his door! hehe Such a handsome young man your grandson is. I remember when my boys got braces put in, they refused to smile in any picture for over a year until they were off. lol xoxo

nikkicrumpet said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN! What a fine looking boy! And Grandma has a reason to be proud and grateful!

Darlene said...

Happy Birthday to Evan...he is just to cute!
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Bo

As I'm so impatiently waiting for my grandson to be born I can really appreciate why you love your handsome grandson so much! He's a cutie!

Hope you and your family ahve a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Hugs, Pat

Kristens Creations said...

He is very hansome! Happy Thanksgiving, Kristen

bj said...

Happy Day, sister friend...
ooo, and.....I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE FOREVER AND EVER with Armand, too. Have been for YEARS !!! You need to do a great post on him!!
xo bj

bj said...

how about doing a "Tell us about your favorite hollywood star" with photos, bio, music....i would do it in a heartbeat but i don't have a clue about how to use mr. linky...well, we can think about it later...
have a wonderful day today and eat every bit as much as you want....
i sure am..
hugs!

Jan said...

Hi Bo, This is the first I have visited your blogspot, but I had to come over after reading your post on Susan's blog from yesterday. While all of the Mom's are missing our children off in different directions, there can be nothing like like the ache of missing a child who has passed. My sister knows that feeling. I am happy for you and your husband that your have your grandson to love and to celebrate your son's life. A very wonderful Thanksgiving to you. I always enjoy reading your comments and seeing your kind face on the blogs. Take care, Jan (jjlmnaz on RMS)

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Happy Thanksgiving Bo!!

What a handsome grandson you have!!

Blessings,

Sher

Bo said...

Hi Jan...I don't know if you'll get to read this, but your words were so kind and I really appreciate them. Please come back anytime to visit1 ;-) Bo

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

What a handsome young man. Our grandson is here this w/k and I'm telling you this little guy makes my heart sing.. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving..hugs ~lynne~

Nancy Rosalina said...

Hi Bo, Your grandson is so handsome! I love your new look and header picuture!!! Happy Thanksgiving! nancy

squawmama said...

Happy Thanksgiving BO!!! Your grandson is so cute and he looks like such a nice young gentleman... I hope you and yours had a very safe and Happy Thanksgiving. Luv ya

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

BO I have tagged you girl...come and get it..hugs and smiles Gloria

Anonymous said...

Good morning Bo, I hope your Thanksgiving was great with lots of good food. We were in TN. all day and did have a fine Thanksgiving day.

I like your new background I didn't notice it the other day. Nice job.

Have a great day.

Hugs...Jeanne

bj said...

ok, well i need to know how everyone puts the little heart above their i's....?????

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday.....
What a handsome grandson Evan is.....They grow up so fast...I just do not know where the time goes.....small one day and all grown up the next....
Congratulations on your up comming 40th anniversary....That is another thing...where do all those years go.....we are back where we started....except our little family sure has GROWN !!!! Everyday is a blessing.....We are very lucky...
Hugs,
Mo :-)

Anonymous said...

Evan is quite handsome. I know what a treasure he is in your life.

Enjoy every moment of your time together.

Anonymous said...

Bo, your pink background is grounds for participating in pink Saturday. Are you on the list??? Smiling.

I found 4 of those Christmas plates and bought them on E-bay. I hope they get here fast. I am looking for more. They were $40. for four. I think that is not bad.

Have a splendid day Bo. It is raining here but my oldest dtr. is visiting and we are headed to an indoor craft fair. FUN!

Hugs...Jeanne

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Bo, Your blog looks wonderful. What a cute grandson you have. I had braces, too!! I know how he feels!!! Hugs, Terrie

Deb said...

Hi Bo! I'm busy trying to get my Christmas decorating done. And Ive been taking out the screens in the storm doors putting the glass back to knock out the cold air each time I open the wood door. What are you up to? Deb

Anonymous said...

Hey There, my friend, my sister, I miss you, please let us know you're ok.

Love Ya,
Chris

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Janice said...

He's definitely a cutie pie! I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

BO, thanks for coming by girl..I tell you I am not even done with that Kitchen..I worked until I was rummy and my house looks like I had a drug bust here..But I am taking the day off today need to go to town and get some food..and maybe if I have any enegery left after that I still try it again..I did get the tree up in LR on Friday..but still have boxes sitting in there also..wow!! does it ever stop?? Hope you have a gret day girl...hugs and smiles Gloria

Buffie said...

That's one fine lookin'young man! :)

Buffie

Dianne said...

He's quite the looker. Don't you just love them so much? Nothing like a grandmother's love.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bo, hope all is well. I haven't heard from you today. I haven't been on my computer most of the day either. I had 12 for dinner. Busy as can be. Take care

Hugs...Jeanne

Tardevil said...

Ouch! Poor guy....but that million $$ smile will be worth it one day! I bet he's thankful for his sweet grandmother too!!! LOL!

Kathy said...

Because you are fabulous Bo, I have an award for you, come by and collect it when you have time, big hugs, Kathy xoxo

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm so glad it's your computer that is sick and not you. Hurry and get that thang well, we miss ya.

Love Ya,
Chris

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Good morning Bo.. I'm so glad you swung in to let me know. I've missed your visits. Sure hope you can get it repaired...hugs ~lynne~

Melissa Miller said...

Hi Bo, I can relate. If anything goes wrong with our computer I feel lost. My husband Alex is a whiz at them I wish he was there to help you. It's been a shock about our upcoming move to Maryland but it's okay. It will be a new adventure. Thanks for your kind words of encouragement. ~Melissa

Anonymous said...

Morning, Bo! Oh, thank you so much for comforting me about the big butt!! I'm so sorry you have puter problems!!Hopefully you'll be up and running really soon.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Picket said...

Morning Bo! What a handsome grandson that is! I know you love him to pieces! lol Hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving girl..now we are headed down to Christmas! Yahoo! Have a beautiful day sweetie!

Lynette said...

GM Bo - I just tagged you! I know you said you are having trouble with your computer, so whenever you get a chance is fine. Or, if you don't want to play, that's fine also - I know everyone is busy right now.
Have a good one.
Lynette

pammiejo said...

Thanks for stopping by - consider this a "get well" for your computer. I really enjoy your blog! It's interesting to meet families - makes me wonder if I'd know anyone if I saw them on the street!!

Rue said...

Hi Bo :)

Your grandson is very handsome and the little half smile is too cute. I remember those days :)

I'm sorry to hear about your computer "sickness". I hope it's better soon!

rue

Bridget said...

Howdy Texas lady! Say hey to the Lone Star State for me!
Sorry about your computer woes, I hope they heal quickly.
Your Grandson is a cutie, he'd be even cuter if he flashed that metal grin. hehehe I remember what it was like!
Bridget

Tardevil said...

Oh dear Bo, I'm so sorry your puter has the flu. I know how frustrating it can be when they get sick! Changing subs, does your grandson live w/ you? Just wondering...it's like the missing link for me.

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

GM BO... girl not the Putor !!! I gave up men, money and rock-n-roll but can't go without my life line..get that thing up and running right again girl..if you don't you will need a 12 steps program real soon..have a great day dear friend..hugs and smiles Gloria ps I be waiting for your return..

bj said...

oooooBo...how terrible. I sure know the feeling. My desktop is still not doing just right...are we just wearing the heck out of em????? Sure hope you get it fixed soon...