So the doorbell rings...I go to the door and no one is there. I happen to look down and there it is...
I know what it is immediately!
It is the great giveaway from Susan at http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com
and I was the LUCKY winner!
Susan does everything with STYLE...look at the pretty packing papers...And she generously sent along a starter supply of cocoa mixes and a sweet note!
See what I mean...the girl has STYLE! She even giftwrappped it....






35 comments:
Good morning Bo. For a change I am visiting you first! You always get the jump on me. I love it when I get up and you have visited me already. I love your comments.
Your give-a-way win is nothing less than awesome. How lucky to win such a great prize. I am getting ready to do a give-a-way for Christmas. It involves getting up in my attic. I won't tell yet but it will be revealed on Nov.21st at Karen's Christmas party. I posted about it on Sat. I think. So many posts and time rushes by so fast each week I can't remember who, what, or when. LOL. Have a happy day. Enjoy your Cocoa. Awww that just made me sad. sigh. My daughter is looking at a dog today to adopt. I pray it will be the right thing to do. Ok, I'm done. I am long winded today.
Love...Jeanne
Congratulations on your wonderful prize Bo, enjoy your cuppa with your lovely hubby, hugs, Kathy.
Good morning lucky!! You are going to enjoy that this winter. It's dark and rainy here today...have some for me. :)
Lucky you BO and that Susan is also quick girl you just Won this like last week...enjoy your Hot Coco on these winter nights..hugs and smiles Gloria
That sounds like such a great gift... I love hot chocolate and didn't even know they made such a thing.. I loved that frother... was that part of the pot or seperate? I always use a whip but this looks so much easier... Congrats on your prize... Good for you... Love Ya,
(((HUGS)))
Donna
Congratulations on your hot chocolate pot. Makes me want a cup, however, I have weigh in tonight!!! Have a good week.
Hi Bo! Congrats again! I'd still be reading the directions. I can honestly say, I've never used a frother, so I wouldn't know where to begin! That hot chocolate sure looks yummy! LOL! :O)
Bo, maybe you do have a bit of luck in you... which could mean another trip to Europe one day. ;)
I have this unexplainable craving for hot chocolate now.
Congrats on your win! I need to go spy your grandson's photos..
Katie
What a wonderful gift, I have never seen a cocoa maker, how unique!
Smiles,
Carol
A very special prize for a very special lady from a very special lady. Enjoy!
Hi Bo,
Congratulations on winning that gift....I know you'll be having lots of YUMMY hot chocolate from that!
Susan is just the sweetest thing...how can you not love a kind, beautiful, talented and generous lady. And who better to win that prize...than a lady just like her!!! Congrats I bet it is so YUMMY!
What a great gift!! I didn't know they made such a thing. I love.. hot chocolate. Especially when I can look out the window and see the pretty snow.
My daughter lives in TX.
I drink hot chocotlate almost every night before bed! What a wonderful gift to receive! Hugs French;)
That looks so nice to have on these chilly evenings. How sweet of her. ~Enjoy~
What an absolutely wonderful and generou give away! Enjoy all those delicious chocolate mixes. I'll be looking at Susna's blog --thanks!
How exciting for you! I certainly am curious to know how the frother works! Love your pic with the cocoa and the cake!
You deserve this, congratulations!
How cool is that!!!!!! I luv hot chocolate!
Hi Bo! I'm scared of you! It's great, and I was all happy about my box of hot chocolate mix I got at Walmart the other day for a dollar. LOL!!! I'd never seen on of these before I know it's going to be fun trying out the different flavors. Deb
What a fun prize!! Lucky you!! Congratulations, Bo.
Hi Bo, I am so happy for you! I have never seen a coco maker! I am sure you will enjoy that! Nancy
Congratulations. I could use a warm cuppa hot chocolate right now, and your pictures made me want some AND something sinfully delicious to eat with it. laurie
Oh wow! congrats! I want one of those things now! lol. Nothing like hot chocolate on a cold winter's day. How very sweet of her!
Buffie :)
I'll be right over for a cup of that delicious looking cocoa!! hehe Oh, Bo, what a wonderful prize to win...I've never seen a hot chocolate pot like that! I'm so happy and excited that you won it:-) xoxo
You must be in hog heaven, as a true southern would say. Yummy, the cake looks good to. Thank you sweetheart for signing my guestbook again, you're so kind.
Love Ya,
Chris
Wonderful gift, Bo! It's a tad chilly here tonight..a cup of chocolate would be wonderful, about now!
Ooooh, a hot chocolate pot!! How very wonderful!! I just love the way you laid out the pot, cake plate, spoon tray and delicious mugs of hot chocolate on that lovely autumn table runner! Have a blessed week!
Hi Bo - I am so very happy for you. Sweets for the Sweet - so to speak (I like that expression). Everything looks so nicely arranged. Is the "Frother" what makes it so "frothy" on top?
Hugs,
Sweetie
Gosh, I think I'm jealous of you. I'm a chocolate fiend but right now, I'm watching what I eat so maybe it's a good thing I don't have the hot chocolate maker. What a great gift!
Hi Bo...so glad you like your little chocolate pot and frother! :-) It couldn't have been won by a nicer person!
Love,
Susan
Congrats on that great gift girl! You could at least put a 'scratch & sniff' patch on here so we could smell that fantastic chocolate! lol
Good evening, Bo! Congratulations on the giveaway! How nice and I'm sure you're going to love it. Now that Susan, she's something. She could have sent you a set of dishes to go with it. She has so many, you know! ;0
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
GREAT SCOTT...this is a most AWESOME gift and I know you and hubby are going to just LOVE it all winter long.
That Susan is the best!!
love, bj
You lucky lady...I want that chocolate pot!
Miss Janice
Hi Bo, congratulations on your wonderful gift! It's the perfect time of year for a frothy cup of hot chocolate. :0} Diane
Post a Comment