Hello & Welcome One & All

Hopefully we can share a smile or two as the days of our lives intertwine. Cheers & best wishes to all who drop by.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Big, Bad Bug!

Oh woe is me... Iam down & out with some kind of a "bug"...
Sonny & I have eaten the same things, but I tangled with something that is giving me the UPROARS & the DOWNPOURS.
Hope to be back SOON!

54 comments:

rebel said...

I'm sorry you aren't feelin' well. It seems like a lot of people are sick right now. It's probably this crazy weather we're havin'. I hope you get better soon.

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Oh gosh girl, I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope you're up and around soon.. hugs ~lynne~

Twice as Nice said...

Oh, you poor thing. Hope your up and feeling better soon.

ksarra said...

Get well soon, we miss you!

CIELO said...

Oh my sweet Brown-eyes, so sorry to hear you're under the weather... hope you get to feel better soon...

Hugs

cielo

Anonymous said...

Bo, I think everyone is afraid of your bug. Where are your comments. Poor baby. I hope you feel better soon! I see you posted late this afternoon.

Our other daughter is here with our grands and we were at the Biltmore AGAIN!!! We have season passes and this month we can bring guests for free. My cousin Bob is here too. We had fun but we arrived home at 6:00 PM and I haven't had time to visit any Pinkies. sigh.
I hope the uproars and the downpours have subsided by now. That statement sure gave me a good chuckle. But there is nothing funny about being sick.

Take care...Hugs...Jeanne

bopeep said...

So sorry you have a bug, I Pray you are all better soon.
Prayers, Bo

Lisa (aka) French said...

I guess it's making it's rounds...so sorry I truly know how you feel;) Biggest hugs and feel better real soon;) I miss you! Hugs French;) xoxoxo

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Oh I'm so sorry, Bo!! I had it last weekend and slept 48 hours straight! Feel better!!!...Debbie

Bridget said...

I think there is a good chance you have a virus instead of food poisoning. A lot of people have been having these symptoms this year. If it doesn't stop soon, get some anti-nausea meds from your doctor.
Did you get a flu shot this year? I did and knock on wood, I haven't gotten sick yet.
Take care and I hope you get better soon.

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Aw Bo, poor thing!! Hope you're feeling better soon! Being sick is no fun. . .at. . .all :(

Blessings,

Sher

"Blossom" said...

Get well soon; we will miss you.
Blossom

Anonymous said...

I have been quite ill with a stomach flu for the last few days myself. I even stayed home from work for three days in a row which I don't believe I have ever done before. If you can, try to drink lots of water. I couldn't even keep water down for the first 48 hours. I will pray for your quick recovery!

Kathy said...

Poor you Bo, take care and I wish you a very speedy recovery, big hugs, Kathy.

Becky said...

Oh sweetie, hope you get over it soon.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Bo, I am SO sorry you don't feel well! I am praying that you are much better soon. Sending much love your way...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Sorry you don't feel well... I hope you feel better soon@

Kat said...

Oh Bo, I hope you feel better soon. I've had alot of people at work out with this same thing, but your description of uproars and downpours is priceless. At least you haven't lost your sense of humor. Get well soon, hugs, Kathy

nikkicrumpet said...

Oh you poor sweet thing...I sure hope you get feeling better soon!!!

Melissa Miller said...

I hope you feel better soon Bo!
~Take Care, Melissa :0

Four Paws and Co said...

Oh poor baby, I'm so sorry to hear you're sick and hope you're feeling better soon! Try the over the counter liquid anti-nausea medication. It may take a couple of doses but should stop the "uproars". ♥ Diane

Gone said...

Sorry to hear this Bo. We'll be praying for you and I'm adding you to our Blog Prayer List on our Sidebar. You'll stay there til you let me know...you're all better!!

~Blessings sweetie...
Jan & Tom

April said...

Bo,

Sorry to hear you're under the weather...hope you feel better real soon! Take good care!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Bo, I am so sorry to read that you are not well. But, even when your sick, you can bring a smile to my face. "The uproars and the downpours"! That's great! Take care of yourself, and get well soon. laurie

Coloradolady said...

Oh, Bo...I hope you are feeling better soon. Sorry you feel so bad.

imjacobsmom said...

It's got to be the weather - I'm feeling "crappy" too.

Stacey said...

The uproars and the downpours? That's awful!! I hate to be out of control like that. Hope you get better very quickly!

The Raggedy Girl said...

Praying for you that you get well soon. Sorry you are not feeling well.
Roberta Anne

niartist said...

Bo! I hope you get to feeling better real soon! All my healthy energy - I'm sending you! So get better quick!

Carol said...

Bless your heart Bo! Hope you'll be on the mend & as good as new real soon! Take care . . .
Carol

Picket said...

Oh my word Bo!!! I am so sorry you aren't feelong well but girl it is so funny how you describe your 'delicate' condition! lol lol I pray that you feel better soon....have a great weekend sweetie!

Shauna said...

Hope you get feeling well soon! L♥ve and Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Bo Honey, I hope you are feeling better by now. I miss your visits.

Love ya,
Chris

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well, Bo! Hope you are much much better this morning!!!

squawmama said...

Good Morning Bo... I sure hope this finds you feeling better sweetie... I have been RVin' with our camping group and Chris and not on to much lately... I am way too much the social butterfly and always outside visiting and having fun... But I wanted to check in with you to say I was thinking of you... Miss & Love ya

(((HUGS)))
Donna

squawmama said...

Oh ya... I LOve Love Love your new look and the cardinals in your header... hugs & kisses my friend

Raxx - A day in the life said...

Bo, I hope you are not down for too long! So sorry to hear of your 'big bad bug'!

Feel better soon sweetie!

Darlene said...

Oh no...I hope you are not down long with it. Get well quickly♥ I LOVE your new blog header...just beautiful!

Bo said...

Thank you everybody who has left sweet comments & well wishes for me...they must be working, because I do feel some better today! I've tried to get around to everyone personally, but I ran out of steam...so if I don't make by your blog, please know you were thanked in my heart! ♥ Bo ♥

Bridget said...

Bo, It is so great to hear that you are starting to feel better already. I was so worried you might have the same thing that put my daughter in the hospital.
Hugs, Bridget
Spraying Lysol just in case there are any cooties still lingering here. lol

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Uproars and downpours....LOL...that is the most charming way of describing those particular ailments that I have EVER heard! You must be a southern belle...at least in spirit if not by geography.

bj said...

Oh, Boo Hoo, Bo...so sorry you aren't feeling good. Hopefully it will pass very quickly....
xo bj

Lorrie said...

So sorry to hear this Bo. I sure hope you're over it soon!

Missy Wertz said...

So glad that you are feeling better. Take it easy so you can get completely well. :D

Nancy Rosalina said...

Bo, you take care of yourself! Get better! Blessings, Nancy

Pug1 said...

Hi Bo, Miss you! Hope you are feeling better....cheers! Michele

Anonymous said...

Hi Bo
Ho no I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. That was quite the way to describe it too...yuck. There are so many different things around and I don't want any of them and don't wish them upon anyone.
HOpe you feel better by now...

The Tag was very interesting...there are different versions of those going around too...rather do those than catch the other..*s*
*hugs*
feel better
Judi

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

Hi Bo,
I'm so sorry you have that darn bug...it really seems to be going around....my family had this 48 hour thing and they were not happy...this was all last week...I'm lucky so far I haven't gotten it and I do not want it....feel better soon...
Hugs,
Mo :-)

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Oh BO, sorry you are down and out girl..please get better you know how much I love ya sis...hugs and smiles Gloris

Carole Burant said...

You poor dear, hope you're feeling 100% better REAL soon!! xoxo

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Bo, That is exactly what happened to me. I don't think I've been that sick for at least 30 years. It took me over a week to shake it. I am still... not very strong. I am praying for a quick recovery for you.
Hugs, Terrie

Tardevil said...

Bo, so sad to see that you've been sick. Hope you're going to be feeling better soon. We went to the beach for a few days, but had to come back to avoid the bad weather. We're suppose to get some snow...keeping the fingers crossed! :O)

Kathleen Ellis said...

I hope you are feeling better, Bo! Never heard it called the "uproars and the downpours"...funny!
have a happy week!
;-D

Twice as Nice said...

Bo Please, go to our blog and pray for my boss and spread the news to all.