~~A MESSAGE FOR THE GREATEST BLOGGER FRIENDS IN THE WORLD~~
After much debate & a little heartbreak, I have decided to take a leave of absence from my blog. It has been a WONDERFUL experience visiting with all of you!!!
My plans now are to return this fall...I hope you will all be here when I come back.
Much love to each & everyone of you that have uplifted me through your sweet comments these past many months.
♥♥♥♥♥


95 comments:
You will be missed...do come back in the fall and let us know what is happening in your locale....even if it is just to pop in say "hello".
Amelia
Oh, Bo...we're going to miss you a lot! Please don't forget about us...we for sure won't forget about you! Wishing you well!
Enjoy your summer. Hope to see you in the fall. Hugs, Marty
We'll be here! See you in September.....just like the song!
Bo,
I will be missing you! Come back in the fall, when your ready! Cindy
I think this is an excellent idea to take the summer off. We have so much going on that I am thinking of taking a couple months off and come back after school starts.
Have a wonderful summer and you KNOW we'll be around close.
hugs, bj
Take a break if you must but please don't disappear!!
Oh Bo, you know I love you more than my luggage...get some rest my friend...I will and have missed you...But I so understand..Pryaers coming your way my dear friend...and you can be sure I'll be waiting for your return...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria
Bo WE'll be waiting..... See you in the fall! Happy Summer. Sue
Dearest Bo, we could nevuh evuh forget our dear friend! Perish the thought, girl! We'll be waiting for you when you return all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and ready to blog! :-)
We'll keep your seat warm for you and look forward to seeing you back here at the ranch come fall.
Love you...
XO,
Sheila :-)
Bo, I certainly understand. I have returned to Bloggerville, but not posting like I was. Life gets really busy and I had to get a perspective on life.
God Bless and see you when you get back.
Bo we all love you dearheart!
We won't forget you. Please come back okay.
~Take Care, ~Melissa :)
Happy Summer Bo!!!
Will miss you, Bo! I'll be watching for you, in the Fall! Enjoy your summer!!
Oh, Dear Bo! I'm missing you already! I hate to see you leave, but I know sometimes it's a must! Take care and I do hope to see you in the fall! I plan on being here ~ God willin' and the creek don't rise!
be a sweetie,
shelia ;)
Have a great summer Bo! CHEERS! Michele
Bo, we will miss you! Hope you have a wonderful summer and we'll see you in the fall! Hugs, Kathy
Bo first let me say that I understand...I haven't done much blogging these days and quite honestly don't have my heart in it like before..not because I don't enjoy it but life is crumbling around you it's hard to stay up lifted...it's hard reading about all the wonderful things when your life is crashing around you..anyhow I don't think you realize....but I know that I will miss YOU more than I could ever say in words...Hugs dear friend stay well...French;)xoxo
You will be missed, Bo! I'm already looking forward to seeing your first post when Fall arrives! Take care!
Hugs,
Carol
Have a GREAT summer off, Bo!!!
We're on BREAK right now, too...and won't be returning till fall!!
See you then!
Oh no Bo.... I am just getting back into the swing of things and your heading out... I will miss you terribly my friend but (and it is almost as BIG as my BUTT) I understand... Miss & love YA
(((HUGS)))
Donna
It will be hard...we will miss you BAD! But, Fall is just around the corner... :) I've already been thinking about it! And, now I will also be thinking about Bo returning to blogging!!! We could never forget about you! But, Please come back sooner if you want to ;) Enjoy your Summer...what's left of it! Nancy
Bo, I'll miss you, but like everyone else, I'm looking foward to seeing you in the fall, I'm so glad youre not stopping completely!
Fell free to stop in from time to time, it would make my day!!
See you soon!!
Raquel
You'll be missed!
I have taken a little leave from the blog myself. Just pop in to some of my favs once in a while~
Have a wonderful Summer!
♥,Lilly
Yes, you'll certainly be missed -- for your blog and for your comments for others. Take care.
Sherry at EX Marks the Spot
We understand completely Bo, will miss you so much though, see you in the fall if not before as we know you are only a post away, hope you have a beautiful summer dear one, lots of love, Kathy & Vanni xx
Of course we will be here for you when you return.
Take care of yourself and be happy.
Love to you from me.
Bo, I am so sorry to hear you will not be with us for awhile. I trust whatever you are facing, all will be well soon. I am not far away if I can help. May the good Lord bless and keep you.
Bo, am also sorry I won't be visiting your blog for a while but you obviously need a break; just hope to see you again in the fall!
Jane
Bo,
Have a great time off. Enjoy the rest of the summer and I will see you in the fall. My prayers are with you.
I will miss you, Bo, but look forward to your return in the Fall. Have a wonderful summer.
Hugs, Barb
Enjoy your break and I hope to still be around when you return! We will miss you.♥
Bo, I soooooo understand juggling real life and a blog as well. Darling you take all the time you need we'll be here when you return.. enjoy your break...,
many many hugs ~lynne~
Oh Bo, I knew you had been struggling to keep up with everything! I'm gonna miss you so much! It sounds like you've got way too much on your plate right now, and I do hope you'll come back in the fall, cause you are one of my favs. laurie
Good luck and have fun during your break, Bo! I have been missing you already and I know I will miss you even more. Take care! We'll be waiting for your return...Christine
Oh, my dear blogging friend, I have missed your comments already. I had a feeling about you and have been so busy with my grands I haven't visited much this week or last. They all leave on Sunday. I will miss them as I love them so much, but I need a rest. My time has not been my own since we left on vacation. I'm ready for 'normal.'
I will miss your wonderful comments so much. I will miss your fun and lovely posts. I so hope you will be back Bo. Please keep in touch by email.
Love you...Jeanne
Bo,
I am going to miss you sooo much..it seems I just started to get to know you!! You had better come back in the fall or I will hunt you down!!!
You know, I still owe you the giveaway gift and Lord knows, my family has had to bear with me as I have searched to find the perfect things to send you...I am almost done!! When you receive the package, I hope you think of all your blogger friends that are friends forever!
Huge Hugs!!
xoxo
Janie
Girl you better not forget me! I miss you enough as it is! Enjoy your Summer my friend and know that we love you and will leave the porch light on for you ~♥~
I'll be here waiting for you. I can certainly understand the "juggling" thing. See you in the fall! ~ Robyn
We will all miss you Darling! I hope you enjoy the time away and we will be so happy to have you back whenever you are ready!!!!!
Hugs, Bridget
Bo,
You will certainly be missed by me!!! I will miss all of your sweet and supportive comments! Have a great summer and hope to see you back in blogland soon!
xoxoxoxoxo
Donna Marie
Completely understand and we'll miss you and be here whenever you get back!!
Have a good summer friend -
You already are missed... but we understand. We all will be here when you feel you can come back. Enjoy a wonderful summer and spending time with your sweet husband, grandson, friends and family! Oh, your fur babies too! :)
Beth~♥
I think a lot of us are struggling to keep our blogs going while the summer months are here and we're so busy doing other things! Have a great summer and know that you will be missed. xoxo
YOu have a great leave of absence...and a great summer.
We will be here god willing and unless the same thing happens to us I guess. *hugs*
have a great time and see you in September...or in the fall..
Judi
Hi Bo,
Honey, I have been such a slouch in the blogging department that I just now saw this post.
You know we love ya and love to hear all about you and your world.
Blogging is fun, but so quickly snowballs and before you know it, consumes you. I have taken many breaks from it and just come back here and there to get a little nibble. But it sure can seem like a full time job, when the pressure is on to respond to everyone that leaves a message. I have been bad in that department lately.
Enjoy the break and get back to the real world. You know us cyber friends will be looking for your return.
Just blog hopping tonight and found yours. I have enjoyed reading it.. I love seeing all the different blog designs. Have a great week.
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
Enjoy your little va-cay! Hope all is well w/ you and Mr. Bo! LOL! Keep in touch over on Facebook or e-mail, and hopefully, we'll meet up again in the fall. Meanwhile, let's buy some dishes!
Bo, I hope you're enjoying your time off. I've missed you and will be looking forward to your return in the fall -- it's right around the corner!
I just wanted to let you know that I'm missing you. Hope you are having a wonderful summer. laurie
Hey Bo......We'll still be here~ My summer (nearly since the end of May) my blogging time and posting has been near to none, so I totally understand! I have found it unbelievable still the amount of folks to stop by and check in on me and leave a message on a post that is five weeks old. SOOOOO, Yes, we will be here when you return! ~CC Catherine HUGS!
Wanted to pop in and say hello.. You are missed darling. hope you're enjoying your break.
hugs ~lynne~
Hi Bo, I have just taken a much needed break for the last couples months. It has made such a difference in my energy and perspective. And gave me time to do some things I have been procrastinating on like setting up my Etsy shop.
Hope you come back refreshed and rested!
Love,
Lisa & Alfie
Hey Bo!
It's almost Fall! Hope you'll be joining us again soon -- we miss you!
Just checking in,Bo.. it's getting close to FALL and I'm hoping you'll be able to return to Blogland!
Blessings,
Myrna
Bo, hope you are well. I'm still on break, too, but I was just thinking about you and wanted to send love your way...
XO,
Sheila :-)
Hey girl...just popping in to see how your doing...I have missed you but sure hope all is well in your world and you got your hardwood floors taken care of my friend...Love ya sis....Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria
Hi, Bo...you said you would be back in the fall and....it's fall ...WHERE ARE YOU?
Hi Bo,
Ditto what BJ said! :-) We miss you!
Susan
Where are u Bo.
The leaves are falling, the pumpkins are sitting on our porches and the ghost are here to greet you. I will turn my ghost on the front porch tonight in hopes that you will stop by...........
Okay lady...it's fall!!! where are you? we miss you....LOTS
Hi Bo, I hope all is well...missing you. Kristen
Just checking in on you, hope all is well my friend. Missing you and your posts!! xoxo
Hello Dearheart...
My friend, I was just thinking about you and wanted to stop by! I hope that you're checking your messages...I sure do miss you and your sweet, sweet presence! Praying that all is well with you and your family, dear! So hoping that you return to us soon!!!
Love ya,
Chari @Happy To Design
Hi Bo! Just thinking about you lately. Hope you can come back to blogging soon. :)
.we're going to miss you a lot! Please don't forget about us...we for sure won't forget about you! Wishing you well!
Work from home India
Hello!!!! Anybody home!!! lol Happy Thanksgiving to you sweetie!!!!!! May it be a blessed one for you and yours!!!! ~Picket~
Bo, I'm joining Gloria in wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving! I'm late, but I still hope yours was wonderful. I have missed you so! I hope that all is well in your world, and I pray the Lord's blessings on your abounding!
Love you, girl...
XO,
Sheila :-)
hope all is well my friend. Missing you and your posts!
Web hosting india
Hi Bo,
I know how you feel....I took a bit of a breat myself...I am now just starting to blog again...just a little blog vacation....
I hope to see you back soon...
Love and hugs,
Mo ;-)
Merry Christmas, precious! Looks like Gloria and are on the same page. Sending love from the beaches of Florida to you in Texas! Hope your Christmas is merry and bright.
Love to you...
XO,
Sheila :-)
Happy New Year Bo....I sure have missed you!!
Hey Bo, I've been very MIA in Blogville as well. Just trying to stop in to say hello to those I've missed during my time away, you being amongst the ones I miss. :) Praying all is well and that you had a lovely Merry Christmas and will enjoy a great New Year. Hugs, ~CC Catherine
Bo,
don't know if you are reading your blog but I sure miss seeing you around here. I was thinking about you today and wondered what you have been up to. I hope to see you back on here one day. Have a wonderful time away and I wish you well.
Blossom
Hey Bo, I'm back in Blogland and it's not the same without you!
Hope to hear from you soon
Raquel
Many Thanksgiving Blessings to you and your family
Work from home India
Many Thanksgiving Blessings to you and your family
Contextual Ad Network India
Hi Bo! I was thinking about you today and wondering how you are doing. You are missed! Hope you are enjoying yuor summer!...hugs...Debbie
I was awol from blogging for several months but am sort of back now. I had to rethink it all because I realized I was putting too much pressure on myself and not just enjoying it as much as I should have. But I was also in need of time to do things I had been ignoring... and I think now I've got a happy balance.
Take care and hope to see you back some day soon.
Jane
I am stopping by to lend hugs and Prayers for your loss
Bo, is everything alright? I know you wanted to take the summer off and now its the NEXT summer. Are you ready to come back? Miss you...Big
♥,Lilly
Bo, please know that I am thinking of you and praying for strength for you and your family.
love, bj
My Dear Bo, I'm praying for you and your family...Love ya and miss you my Dear friend...Hugs Gloria
Christmas Blessings to you and your family, From my mountain to yours Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria
Happy New Year, Bo!
Still missing you. Hope you are having a wonderful New Year's celebration and that the year ahead will be blessed to pieces!
Love you...
XO,
Sheila :-)
Hi Bo,
I was just thinking about you this week...wondering how you are doing? Miss you!
XO
Susan
Hoping everything is okay. The twins
I found many interesting things, especially in your blog discussions. I am a new blogger and sometimes find myself caught up in the numbers, but then I remind myself that I am doing this because I really enjoy it.
I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
That's really very great as well as that much useful information which you have shown here. As I just want to say that I was totally unknown from this. But after reading this I came to know about that.
Dropping by to check on you, Bo. Hope you are well. Miss you!
XO,
Sheila
Bo.....I'd love to hear from you. Maybe we can go have lunch...I miss you!! And I think about you all the time!! Hugs sweet friend!!
blog regularly lihayala tumhala kay rog utato be?
photography classes San Francisco
thank you for sharing'
viagra jakarta
viagra original usa
viagra asli jakarta
jual viagra di jakarta
viagra usa jakarta
viagra obat kuat
viagra original di jakarta
toko viagra di jakarta
Stay away from are those that originated from everything cleaned like cleaned flour rice complex starches from potatoes and refined sugar itself The sugars that are beneficial for. http://lisocleanseabout.com.com
Post a Comment